Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My On and Off Affair

Been having an on-and-off affair..


 with him --
but he never gave up on me.
Sometimes i leave him out in the rain
or in the scorching sun, 
  
but he never complains.
He's ever reliable. 
Helping me tighten my misplaced curves...
or letting me make believe its even possible. 
He stuck out with me the past five years!
And whether or not I remained faithful to him,
didn't seem to matter... 
 He was always faithful to me. 

This on-and-off romance will continue -- 
so long as he carries me, 
remains for me, 
and gives himself only to me -- 
I, too, remain his.

1 comment:

  1. hello!
    lucky you it's summer, I live in the midwest and we have had a brutal winter. I am so ready for spring! I see you like to ride, I love road riding too, it's a great way to get exercise and to look at pretty scenery. Thanks so much for stopping by to say hello, happy blogging!
    :-)

    ReplyDelete