Sunday, March 13, 2011

He's Taken..



..and there's no more arguing about it after I've seen their pics.  I am not sure how long they've been together..  But seems to me he's beaming with so much joy -- and uhm, love in their pics.  And I should be happy.  For the first time since we parted, I am able to affirm that I made the right decision by letting him go -- after he dumped me.  If we parted ways later and I was the one who broke his heart, it'd be catastrophe. If he isn't with anyone now he'd probably be bitter and would likely to think ill of me as well. And yes, to be honest, I do not want anyone to feel or think ill of me. Especially not an ex with whom I shared an unhappy past.


I am happy happier now.  To a certain degree, I am also content and at peace with myself.   Whenever I was in a relationship, I always hoped that if it doesn't end in forever, atleast it ends in a light note.  It would pain me greatly if an ex would end up cursing me -- accusing me of wrecking his life or anything worse that I could imagine.  When I am with someone, I wish to give positivity...one that should linger throughout eternity. I want my loveletters to be worth re-reading, dates to be worth recollecting, things we do together to be worth remembering.  All in all, I just want to leave happy memories.


So yes, perhaps I haven't been able to move on completely from this last relationship -- until, well, uhm...today!(?).  Its a liberating feeling to know that he's doing well and happy.  And they have pictures to showcase their joy to the world.  


Its about time I move on to embrace my present and welcome my future...  


Ah..He is sooo good.  He never fails to amaze. He loves me!  And yes, Me too... I love Him!




(God, that is.  Not ex.)

No comments:

Post a Comment