Thursday, March 17, 2011

I am not a Lawyer -- yet.

I am not a lawyer.  Not yet.  Ten years of basic education, four years of baccalaureate education, three years of hiatus, three years of  graduate studies, four years of law studies, four months of bar review, and six months of waiting... have not been enough to convert me to being an Attorney.
A total of 982 out of 4,847 examinees passed the 2010 Bar Examinations held on September 5, 12, 19, and 26 last year at the De La Salle University in Taft Avenue, Manila.  
A total of 5,038 law graduates have filed their petitions to take the 2010 Bar exams; 5,012 were admitted. However, 156 absented themselves during the first Sunday of the exams, reducing to 4,856 the number of examinees. Still, nine other have dropped out, leaving the remaining number of examinees to 4,847.
There are no excuses.  I accept my fate.  But this isn't my destiny.  They can delay but they can never stop me from being an ATTORNEY.

No comments:

Post a Comment