Sunday, March 27, 2011

Four Graduations

I have had four graduations,
The first was in highschool
(I did not attend our grad in elementary,
Because of a controversy.)
I eagerly welcomed the future,
Thru a course of which,
I was somewhat unsure.

High School Grad, 1995

The second graduation was in tertiary
Twas when I earned my first degree
Mom and my siblings took pride in me,
Being the eldest, I was eager to help already.

Bachelor's Grad, 1998

And so I became a teacher,
(Although yes, I have yearned to be a lawyer)
I proceeded to become a Master,
To earn more so I can study law later..



And so after years of teaching in the University,
I was awarded my Master's as a faculty,
It was all I had waited so I can proceed,
To studying the course, I yearned for as a kid.



But the only thing I treasure,
Is the gift beyond any measure,
The friends and family I have,
My precious presents from above.
No degree is necessary,
To be loved and to love anybody.
So I may be gone and my name forgotten,
But this world will not have been the same
without probly knowing a girl named, Cheng. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment