Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Lovin' my Airmax to the Max!

There are quite a number of reasons why I am loving these pair of Airmax.  Foremost of which is the fact that I got them for free.  Yes.  For free.  These were purchased using my BDO Rewards plus.  Second is the fact that these are pink.  And not just pink, mind you.  These are hot bright fuchsia pink so they're very me!  Third, these are Nike Airmax.  Simply one of the best in Nike's famous line of "comfort shoes."







Nike describes my pair as:


Lightweight breathable mesh upper with adjustable midfoot support strap for extra stability and support
  • Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning
  • Max Air technology for maximum impact protection and cushioning
  • DiamondFLX technology for enhanced multidirectional flexibility
  • Rubber pods in outsole for enhanced traction and durability
  • Imported


And promises the following:
You bring it all to your workout, and so does the Nike® Air Max Trainer Essential Women's Training Shoe. A versatile design, featuring customizable support, cushioning, and flexibility, the Air Max Essential is the whole package.
Having had it for just a week now, I could already attest to the truth of its claims.  It is lightweight, comfortable, flexible, and true to its AirMax advantage.
I got it in my size 7.5. I am usually a 7, but 7.5 fits just as well.  I like how it snuggly holds my feet.



I also cherish the fact that pink is always trendy, and not to mention, girly!  (shhh..  even when I'm already __ty! ;-) 
The mid-foot support strap (that silver thing) does its job well in providing extra support whilst walking or jogging.


My heel rests well in the air-hole padded sole.  And I love the "squeeshy" sensation I get everytime I take a stride.







Nike claims to have applied its diamond-flex technology in making the criss-cross design of the sole.  Its what makes each step comfortable and truly flexible.



On Sale for PhP 3415.50 from the orig. price of PhP 3795
With this fuchsia trainers, I can finally start my long-overdue affair with the gym, with the road, and with the court. =)

3 comments:

  1. Gotta love free shoes! These look cool. I want to try them. Right now I have the sketchers shape ups but I haven't used them in a very long time.

    www.dgsbeauty.com

    *Check out my giveaway:
    http://www.dgsbeauty.com/2011/06/dgsbeautys-100-followers-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a very pretty pair! I love pink! :)

    Thanks for dropping by my blog..

    would you believe.. that I DONT OWN ANY PAIR OF RUBBER SHOES OR SNEAKERS?
    All I have are heels and girly things :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello K...thanks for dropping by mine too. Lol. But pink sneakers are girly too, aren't they? hahah..

    ReplyDelete