Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Dared to Bare

Last summer was truly a memorable one.  My family and I were able to literally savor the essence of summer because we were able to frolic under the sun.  First we went to Bora (will discuss the trip more in another post).  And boy, oh boy, I jumped at the opportunity to do that which I have always wanted: wear a two piece bikini. Heheheh..

Yup, in my entire lifetime, I have never--as in never-- dared to bare that much.  True, I've tried to be in the appropriate swimming attire whenever I am at Bora or at the pool (even at home when I lounge at our outdoor jacuzzi) but NEVER have I mustered enough guts to be seen in a two-piece attire. And yes, oh yes, its definitely something I have been wanting to do.

So what exactly happened to me you wonder? Heheh.. I got inspired! I am following a blog of two wonderful ladies, Dana and Stacy.  They call their blog PLUMP.. Its a wonderful blog filled with alot of powerful insights for women who feel inferior because of their size.

Check our their latest swimsuit photos of their trip to Amanpulo... 

Here's Danah...



And here's her twin sister, Stacy...


To say that these two are gorgeous is an understatement.  They are amazingly awesome.  And I adore them soo much I dared to bare too...



I must admit being in a two-piece made me self-conscious at first.  But it was really fun.  I still giggle everytime I remember my bikini... And yes, I'm glad I dared to bare.. Heheh. ;-)

3 comments:

  1. hey girl. sexy ka naman, coz your body has a sexy curve :) and i love your bikini btw.

    and you hafta look more confident next time. mukha ka pang shy eh :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love that suit sis! and cheers to that new found confidence! you go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. Thanks for all your kind words. And most especially, to Danah and Stacy for their kindness.. =)

    ReplyDelete