Thursday, May 26, 2011

Scotty is My Idol!

Scotty McCreery is the newest American Idol -- and mine too!

He swept me off my feet during his audition and when he remained in the finals, I was more than thrilled. I was ecstatic.

So when Ryan announced he's the next AmIdol, I was truly elated..

Scotty is almost as old as Justine Bieber.  But while the latter is the most popular boy in the world right now, Scotty is my boy.

Scotty who admits to having "J.Lo blood" in him (his father is half Puerto Rican) made an impression upon the judges during audition with his deep baritone voice.  Truly unique for a boy his age.


While Justine sings pop, this young Southerner embraced his adulation for country music. And such is what endeared him to many fans from all over the world.

Way to go Scotty!  All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment