Saturday, May 14, 2011

Oxfordish Feet-ish

This is Feet-ish Part Two.

Months ago, the Customs Chief had initiated a move that would prompt law makers to impose custom duties upon ukay-ukay or thrift articles (clothes, bags, shoes, etc).  How such news made me sad.  The only luxury i can afford right now is an occasional trip to thrift stores.  If they'd make all these pre-loved goodies pricey, they'd most certainly rob me of my happiness. 
Speaking of thrift finds, a recent visit earned me this.  Beautiful oxford-ish casual shoes that should serve me for a couple of years of more. Lol.  


The best part about this pair is it came in my size.  I so love the color too and the fit. Very comfy.  I was eying something like this for quite sometime at the mall since my official motorcycle boots have manifested signs of wear already. I very much prefer having these instead of boots because they're so much easier to wear.

I also like the color.  It's real leather, allowing my feet to breathe.  I also find the print cool and classy.  Yes, it does go with any outfit.  Especially with my black motorcycle jacket.


I googled the brand and found it mostly makes quality bags from Italy. Hmm..not sure if they make shoes.


One thing's sure though:  I'm a lucky girl to have found these! ;-)



Similar shoes sold elsewhere:
from this
from this
from this

from this


Compare them with mine:







And these cost me..less than a dollar. ***wink***


THIRTY PESOS. Hahah! Shhhhhh...

No comments:

Post a Comment