Saturday, February 26, 2011

Loca over Zara

Girls love bargains.  Quality bargains that is.  If we can stretch our hard-earned moolah to buy that which we need want, the purchase becomes extra special.  I guess that's what makes thrift/bargain shopping such a delightful experience.  In line with that, let me share a recent thrift find which is a great source of pride.. 

Introducing, my first Zara dress..



I don't know how to call the fabric but its definitely cotton. Its somewhat wrinkled and doesn't need to be dry-cleaned.  Perfect for the tropical Philippines.  Its in beige/tan..the pics did not do it justice but I swear the dress is soo pretty.  I am still waiting for the perfect time and occasion where I could showcase it along with that pretty necklace gifted to me by my sister. (I definitely cannot wear  this to work since the neckline is somewhat low *wink*)

There isn't any Zara shop in my city but there are Zara stores in Manila.. They also have a site.  Since I couldn't find this same dress in their collection, I'm showcasing instead a few (that are similar to mine) which are featured from their site.

CHAMBRAY DRESS

2,490.00 PHP (about 50US$)

POLKA-DOT DRESS

4,790.00 PHP (about 111us$)

DRESS WITH WAIST CORD

2,490.00 PHP (about 58us$)

So now you're probly wondering how much I paid for mine?  Oh, a hefty FIFTY PESOS (a little over a dollar)... Hahah!

Now if you happen to see me on this dress, if by any chance, we should meet, and you see me having such a huuuuge smile on my face, please.... don't tell the person next to you how much I paid for my outfit. Let's make that our happy little secret! Teheh!

1 comment:

  1. OMYGOSH! lucky find you got there! really 50 pesos?? post an outfit photos :)

    ReplyDelete