Wednesday, February 4, 2015

The Comfiest Shoes in the World

I am on my feet most of the time! 

Ever since i left government service to tackle freelance gigs, I knew I had to rid myself of my "pretty" uncomfy shoes: narrow pointy flats, pumps, wedges, sandals, etc. I realized I had no real need for them anyway! Living in a tiny home has its perks. And dealing with soo much stuff isn't definitely one of them.

So i was in search of the "comfiest" shoes in the planet. My feet aren't too pretty for flipflops (or Fitflops! For that matter! Everyone I know owns atleast a pair of those huuge chunky flops!) and Crocs can be boring (I have five pairs I wear in rotation). So the comfiest pair I don so far are the black Hush Puppy loafers I bought back when I was still an office gurl.

Anyways, i searched shoe fora, blogs, and even pinterest! The common shoe that was mentioned was this:







Yup, i agree! It doesn't look very pretty in there! But at 37? I certainly know i can no longer compromise comfort for style! 

So yes, i yielded! After waddling through an array of colors and styles of Skechers Go Walk, i finally opted for this one. And take note, i got it on sale! ;)

Presenting, my Skechers Go Walk! ;)

While boxed, the pair indeed feels über light!

My first Go Walk pair in grey maryjanes.

The Go Walk logo at the heel part

With elastic band, nylon and suede top, and resalyte sole

Isn't she pretty?


Sole-mates!


Hot pink soles are made of memory foam!  That's why others claim they seem to "walk in the clouds" in their Go Walk!

Yup, they;re not only light!  They're also flexible!

And they can literally take you anywhere!

So yes, being comfy, they're mg everyday staple. I could walk and prance in them all day. And while the style i got seems kind've juvenile for my age, i don't fret. Afterall, nothing beats the satisfaction of having worn the comfiest shoes in the world all day long! ;)

Skechers Go Walk range from Php3,200 to php3,600 in SM department stores.  I got mine for php2,500(?) on sale. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment